Friday, October 26, 2007

The secret life of Provo......

This past month has been pretty crazy.....but it has had it's fun moments! At the end of September Robert and I went on the moonlight lift ride up at Sundance. I love going on this! We went with my roommate and one of her friends and we pretty much laughed the whole way. Robert likes to talk to the people coming down the other side...it is hilarious :) His comments range from "Good night for a first kiss" to "Leave room for the holy ghost over there" .......maybe it's the way he says it but it was so funny at the time.










We also got to go to a masquerade party this past month up in South Jordan. I love dressing up and dancing so it was a blast!



The boys got pretty creative with making their own masks......I was lazy and just bought one :)







No comments: