Friday, December 28, 2007

And the moment you have all been waiting for......






So this last week has been pretty crazy! Robert and I were able to go down to Arizona for Christmas with my family....it was so much fun! Robert fits in almost too well with my brothers! :) We had a wonderful time visiting with family and seeing the town all decorated for christmas. We also had a great time getting presents :) I got a digital camara and am so excited to begin taking mass amounts of pictures!!!! (this is a good thing for my blog) On Christmas day we got a call from my cousin in Provo saying that her baby might be coming early. We got back on Wednesday night and got to go see her new baby boy! He is 7lbs 2 ounces and was three weeks early! His name is Camden Marshall and we couldn't be happier for them!






Well last night(Thursday) Robert called and said he wanted to come over......he showed up at my door with a big bouquet of flowers! When he gave them to me I grabbed the card and saw a string of pearls, I pulled them out and Robert got down on his knee because there was a beautiful ring attached to the pearls!! So I obviously said yes and we couldn't be happier! We are planning on may and will keep everyone updated on the date!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

congrats! I am super excited for you guys and love the way he asked. It is about time. :) Have a great break and I am so happy for you both. Yay for getting married!

Heather Dayton said...

Wow - a new post - that's almost more surprising than you getting engaged!!! Haha - just kidding. :-) I'm soooo excited for you, enjoy the next few months of excitement/busy planning!

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Holy cow! I just saw Kelli's comment to you on Facebook so I had to check out your blog for more information. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! (I'm glad to hear your digital camera will motivate you to update your blog more) :)

Jenna and Steve said...

okay, so i mentioned this on facebook, but i just wanted to say congrats! the way he asked is so cute! i loved planning my wedding so i hope you have just as much fun!

Lauralee Altice said...

have you decided on if you are gonna wear Sharon's dress or not?! and last time i talked to you i thought you said you are getting married june 7th...is that right cuz your blog says may.

Heather Dayton said...

I miss you!!! And I really want to see a new post... :-) Anyway, I was so sad that there was a HUGE line the day you came in so I could barely talk to you at all. I hope that your classes and your new job(s) are going well.