Sunday, November 23, 2008

Momma's Girl




I was so lucky to have my mom up this past weekend. My mom is seriously the nicest person you'll ever meet. I have been missing her so much so I was ecstatic to have her catch a ride up here for the weekend. My mom has always been my best friend and it is hard to go so long without seeing her. She even brought me some adorable things to decorate my apartment with! She knows that I have been looking everywhere for decorating items and she found exactly what I wanted-she is the best! We were able to get together with some family on Saturday morning to grab breakfast from Magelby's Fresh-the best french toast ever by the way-it was so fun to see everyone and visit for a while. (My mom is the cute lady on the far right of the bottom group pic!) Then Lauralee and Camden came with us to the BYU book store so we could grab some things Ryan wants us to send him in the Philippines. After that she came with me to a funeral, sadly the sweetest girl from my work past away after a car accident last week, I was glad that my mom was able to go with me for that. Even some of the people from my work that only met her once at my wedding already call my mom, mom. We got to go up to Logan on Sunday to visit my grandparents. They have a new dog and they are so cute with him!
My grandparents are doing so well for their age and are always so fun to be with. I always love being able to see family and visit. We watched Persuation and it was interesting that all they seemed to do was go around visiting family- I was a little bit jealous!
The time came for my mom to leave way too soon! I was so glad that I at least got a fantastic weekend with her, hopfully we will be able to work it out to see them soon!!

4 comments:

Chels said...

Cute Post, Emily! I love that picture of Charlie with Grandma and Grandpa. We are so lucky to have them, aren't we?
I love your blog!
Chelsey

Rachel Mohat said...

Aww it looks like you guys had fun. That is so much fun that your mom got to come. I am jealous that all of y'all got to get together like that.

Lauralee Altice said...

I love your mommy too! She is so much fun! I'm glad she got to come up and we all got to hang out!

Lauralee Altice said...

I get to see Twilight with Amy next week! YAY!