Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One Year!?!

Robert and I celebrated our one year anniversary this past weekend! Robert surprised me on Friday afternoon by telling me to pack my bags. He took me to The Park City Hotel, obviously in Park City. It was so nice-our room was absolutly amazing, we even had our own personal hot tub outside on our deck. We went to eat at Ruth's Chris which was super nice and very good-yum!! Luckily we celebrated early because Robert was a little under the weather on our actual annaversary on Sunday. Even though he didn't feel well we still tried out our saved wedding cake....not wuite as good as I remembered :). I cannot believe that a year had already past. The time is seriously going by so fast! I'm so happy that I'm married to Robert and I am so happy for all the wonderful memories we have so far, and for a lifetime more to look forward to.

3 comments:

Jessica &Bryce said...

YAY! you made it! Everyone says the first year is the hardest. It definetly was for us. Congrats on your first anniversary! We love you guys!

:cassia marie: said...

aww that's so exciting! sooo fun.

Whitney Booth said...

Congrats! Doesn't the first year go by so fast!!