Monday, February 14, 2011

Smile.

I'm finding that I have a lot to smile about recently (well always really). I was lucky enough to have my mom come up to visit last weekend. I took her to the Carl Bloch exhibit-it was absolutely breathtaking seeing art like that in person, it is nothing like seeing prints and I would suggest that everyone goes to it! We also got to go spend the day in Logan with my grandparents. It was so special to get to just talk and be just us, I feel like I know my mom more than I ever have! She has always been my best friend so it was refreshing to see her if only for a few days.


This is one of five altarpieces on display and is amazing to see in person!

I have also really been enjoying finding beauty in my surroundings lately. Sunsets, ice falls (up Provo Canyon), my husband!, and more. I'm so happy to be able to be going for my dreams and to have a loving family and a loving husband to enjoy this life with.

Robert and I enjoyed an early Valentine's on Saturday. We went to a cute Thai place and enjoyed getting an arrangement of things-cream cheese crab wontons, yellow curry, pad thai, orange chicken-yum! We then made Better than Sex cake with some home made caramel-so delicious. We spent the rest of the day watching movies-it was great!

No comments: