Sunday, December 21, 2008

More to celebrate


Last night Robert and I went to Robert's work, Prosper's Christmas party. We rode up with Tim and Janessa and luckily didn't hit any snow. The party was at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City. I love that hotel! It is so elegant and was decorated with proper festivity for Christmas :) The appetizers were probably the best part-sooo good. I think it's the first time I've been somewhere where they walk around with appetizer plates and you get to just graze around. The rest of the food was great too, including Grand America's delicous bread pudding-yum! We had a fun time talking with Robert's work buddies and listening to some success stories from using the Prosper programs. We also got to watch Chelsea Hightower dance which was a highlight for me! I love getting dressed up and going out during the holidays so I'm glad that we got to go to this!

3 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

you look a tad excited to get that diet coke there em. LOL Don't get out often huh? HAHAHA jk

Lauralee Altice said...

I wish I could have gone...that looks like you guys had fun!

Davis Fam said...

You guys look adorable!!