Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Playing Catch Up

So I have been slacking a bit on my blog and need to do some catching up. Robert and I were so glad to get out of the cold for a few days when we went to California for Christmas. It was so great to be with his family. Robert is the oldest of four boys so it was kind of fun to have some young kids around for Christmas(everyone's all grown up around my house). Robert and I agreed to fill stockings for each other this year and it turned out really fun. One funny story I have to tell is that Robert got me a couple of those fold out chairs (I had been complaining about not having them for all his flag football games)....well I noticed that they said junior on them Christmas day but figured I wouldn't say anything then. I went to check them out the next day, and upon setting them up I found that they were super tiny, short, and for small kids. It was so funny to show Robert the chairs he had got! Robert also surprised me with some cute things with some inside stories behind them. Overall it was a great Christmas and we're a little sad to be back in the cold. Now we are just working and going to school (even though Robert isn't in school he gets to help me with all my homework :) ). We feel a little out of touch with our friends since we're so busy and I can't wait for the semester to be over.....then it will be SUMMER and we will have plenty of time for our friends and each other!

No comments: