Monday, December 6, 2010

It's about time....

Time time time, I swear it just goes faster and faster and faster. This is a good thing when it comes to the end of the semester though, next week can't get here soon enough! With all this madness called school (did my teachers conspire before they had a group project in every single class?) I have still had time to do some fun things in the past couple weeks:
1. I am the choreographer for the children's musical Peter Pan at the school I work at and I got to teach a dance workshop two days last week to prep the kids for auditions!
2. I went to go see Christmas Around The World at BYU this weekend. Bonus-I went to buy my ticket on the 1,000 row when this lady gave me her extra she was selling for free(I didn't have any cash so she just said "well here, Merry Christmas", Merry Christmas indeed!) and had me come sit with her whole family, who were so sweet by the way-they talked to me like I was a long time friend the whole time....and the show is much better on the 8th row when you're close enough to see faces:)
3. I've been preparing my dance class for their show this Thursday-very exciting!
4. My husband is such a stud, he has been extra sweet these past weeks while I've been a mad woman trying to get all my school and work done. He always looks after me and gives the best hugs, and kisses, and leaves the best notes, and makes me laugh...I think I have a major crush on him.
5. Christmas work party time-mine was this past week and it was fun to party with my co-workers...even though it was kind of just like we were working since we basically throw parties for work a lot of the time...am I bragging? oh well;)
6.Christmas decorations are up-husband put up sweet lights on our balcony (I'd like to point out that no other apartment in our complex has lights...wait, am I bragging again-oops) and Christmas music is on the radio-tis the season!
7. I just felt like going to seven...

4 comments:

mikey and kimby said...

I like it! And just so you know, I absolutely love it when you finally post something on the blog.

Shippe said...

Thanks Kim! I need to post more, I am just such a procrastinator!

Ashley said...

im obsessed with yoU! why did I never know you had a blog!? I MISS YOU EM!!!

Dougy Fresh said...

Robert being a sweet man? Who knew?