Sunday, November 20, 2011

Halloween

For Halloween this year my office dressed up as The Wizard of Oz crew. Every year all the Utah County offices have a costume contest....and we WON! I did show up to work, dressed in my scarecrow best (Robert's old work boots, DI pants and shirt, home made hat/head thing, and straw), only to find out no one else was dressed up. I guess they all were going to get dressed there-and then dress back into normal clothes after-woops :) At least my costume was well liked, even though for the day I was clunking around leaving a trail of straw everywhere!



Can't you see the resemblance? I mean, I guess I could've stretched first....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NFxmRWUO34
oh.....and we had a song....:)

1 comment:

:cassia marie: said...

SO CUTE! (i'm catching up on everything haha.) what an adorable scarecrow outfit!