Tuesday, February 16, 2010

November


Time to catch up on my blogging because who wants an online journal with giant holes in it right!?! In November Robert and I were able to go to Hemet, CA to spend a few days with his side of the family for Thanksgiving. It was so fun to be able to hang out with the family as well as Robert's good friends. I love spending time with family and this was no different. Rob and Sheri are such fun parents and I feel right at home with my brother in-laws.
Also in November was a mentor training that I had been planning for the months leading up to it. It took a lot of work but I had tons of help and it turned out really well I think. I love all the mentors that have volunteered in my site. They are so much fun to be around and make my job even more of a party. Events included a picture scavenger hunt (hence the pyramid they formed) which we won :), comedy sports, some workshops, and lots of food.We're Making "W" for the name of my site-Westmore

No comments: