Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weekend review


Robert and I have been particularly busy with work this year, which is great as far as our work and careers go....but it makes it a bit harder to spend time together doing anythings besides eating dinner, watching movies, and sleeping since after a busy week that seems to be the only things we want to do! Well this weekend we decided to get out and do some things and this is what we came up with:
We ate dinner at Costa Vida at the Gateway with Doug, Jamie, Jack, Justin, & Chelsea


Then went and watched the Jazz vs Nuggets basketball game-it was a great night!

The rest of the weekend was spent cleaning, working (Robert had to work on Saturday), going to eat at The Olive Garden with our friends Justin and Michelle, and then off to watch the Hunger Games with them. I must say, I read the Hunger Games a long time ago and was thrilled when they announced the movies-they sure didn't disappoint with this one! Now I can't wait for the others. At the movies there was a preview for The Host which is coming out next year! The Host was written by Stephenie Meyer and was a fantastic book that I read a few years ago and that I would highly recommend. I had no idea they were making it into a movie-but I'm glad they did.




No comments: