Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What we've been up to


We sure have been busy the last few months!

Robert and I babysat sweet Samantha! She loves watching basketball with Robert-even when their teams are losing.



I got to go to Arizona with Ryan and Eden for Samantha's baby blessing
Robert and I both got sick
Watched this cutie pie again (it's one of our favorite things to do!)
Chaperoned and put on a Junior Teen Retreat for work (in other words I didn't sleep that weekend)
Don't let this fool you-this was probably the only sitting they did (they made videos and we stayed at a hotel-they all had a blast and made some killer videos!)
I attended a work conference in Albuquerque, NM and got to go to the Temple there with girls from work
I had a work conference in Logan
Went tubing at Soldier's Hollow for a work activity-we have two activities per month which makes for a lot of fun times!
(Yes I do work a lot...why do you ask?)


Robert and I ate this after a particularly long week...we did share with others a little
I may have accidentely ran into another car causing this damage
We celebrated Eden's birthday (I made her some no-bake cheesecake, her favorite!)
I stopped drinking this in an effort to cut out processed and non-healthy foods-and it was surprisingly easy to drop
and I saw this and many other beautiful sunsets!

3 comments:

:cassia marie: said...

i love reading your posts, it's good to see you're doing so well, with work and, well, everything!

Shippe said...

Thanks Cassia! I love reading yours too!! Your boy is adorable :)

Eden and Ryan Shipp said...

for some reason i wake up this morning thinking of you maybe because i been thinking to gather all the books that i borrow from you and take it with us when we go up to utah,(sorry about that em,i always forgot!)but anyways..I love your blog!!im so blessed to have such an amazing sister like you!Love you!